Ganderbal, June 8: A quarantine centre was damaged in a fire incident in Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal Centre.
The fire incident occurred in the middle of the night at JNV School, designated as quarantine centre.
Official sources told news agency KNT that during late hours on Sunday, fire broke out in one U-shaped building of JNV School at Hatbura area of Ganderbal.
The fire caused damage to stock in one of the rooms. The fire tenders reached the spot in time and doused the flames.
A police official said that a case has been registered. He said prima facie it seems fire caused due to short circuit. (KNT)